Renewing your license or certificate normally can take 30 days to process and complete after it is received by the Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR). This year, Covid 19 requires DPR staff to take precautions that may impact how quickly your renewal application can be processed. That is why it is very important for you to:
- Postmark your application no later than November 23, 2020.
- Make sure you fill out the application completely.
- Make sure that you sign the application.
- Make sure that you pay the correct fee.
- Send envelope addressed to the DPR Cashier with payment, application and C. E. documentation.
If you do not follow these steps, you may not receive your renewed license or certificate until February or March 2021.
Questions? Please call or e-mail LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov